Saturday 23 March 2013

Campus Life (day 37)

20 March 2013

Assalammualaikum…

                Today is Wednesday, so as usual the class will be in the lab. Miss Zu give us a few time to updating our blog for those not updating their blog yet. But, I was forgot to bring my pen drive, so I can’t update my blog. It was happen in many time… HUHUHU!!

                Then, when we are doing updated, accept me and maybe my other class mate because I saw the other student are commenting in twitter and facebook. HAHAHA!! Good job my classmate. =..=”

                After that, Miss Zu said that will be two beautiful and gorgeous women that will replace her in lecture today. I thought that have another lecturer from other class, but in only the twin students that have look very similar in my class, Bariyah and Inayah.

                They were going to teach us about the discussion essay. They said this type of essay if easiest then other. Maybe because of their term paper is using this type of essay. They can’t explained to us clearly event though I can’t catch up in certain part, but my classmate understood what they have taught. After the lecture from them, the class end at 6 p.m. 


"THE BEAUTIFUL AND GORGEOUS LECTURER" said MISS ZU.. 
IT IS TRUE???? HAHAHA!!! =P


BARIYAH & INAYAH

No comments:

Post a Comment