Saturday 23 March 2013

Campus Life (day 29)

27 February 2013

Assalammualaikum…

                Today is the day. The day that we need the forum done. After discuss together, all the group do their forum one by one. Miss Zu give us to choose the forum name by our self. So, my forum name is “Ieka”. It is like an Oprah and Ellen reality show. Sound like funny, but that is my forum name because Ika Ahmad as a host of the forum.

                When my group turn came, I feel very nervous. I don’t know why, but I tried my best. Actually not my best at all because I only read based on what I have wrote in paper before. HAHAHA!! What a shame.. However, I feel very happy because we laughing with the some joke from a few friends when they do their forum.

                At the end of the class, Miss Zu need to postpone the forum from group six because not have enough time. So, the group six will do their forum tomorrow. Overall, it look like Fikri will ge the best host for the forum and the best panel is own by Fais Adha because he is the best talker. =D









No comments:

Post a Comment